I have encountered People who keep Complaining about the Indian System, who always bring the nation down with their venom and hate towards everything that happens but can’t talk about how they can help improve the situation. Also I Know People who have die-hard love and patriotism for the country no matter what! Let me tell you…
Indian Army does not live a Luxurious Life
They Work hard to secure our borders. Both Land and Water
Protecting and Helping the People during Emergency
Giving the message of Unity & Peace
Celebrating all the festivals as Indians
What they get in return?
They Sacrifice their Life for the Nation!
How can I forget to mention Our Female warriors ?
We are Proud of them😊
But they never complain neither their families do. So why do you have a problem with everything ?
Can’t you contribute to the development rather than criticizing every single thing?
Indian Army is the finest army in the World and this organization never stops inspiring me.
Following are some lines by the Indian army officers which Inspire me:
1.) “Gentlemen, I have arrived and there will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders never shall be issued.”
Lt. General(later field Marshal) Sam Manekshaw during 1962 war.
2.) “The Enemy is only 50 yards from us. We are hopelessly outnumbered. I will not withdraw one inch but fight to last man last round.”
– Major Somnath Sharma, India’s first PVC in 1948 in J&k.
3) “I’ll come back either raising the Indian flag in victory or return wrapped in it. Bt I will come for sure.”
– Shershah of Kargil, Captain Vikram Batra.
4) “If Death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear, I will kill death.”
– Captain Manoj Pandey, PVC, Gorkha Rifles.
5) “If Anyone tells You, he is not afraid to die, Either he is lying or he is a gurkha.”
– Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw, Operation Gibraltar.
6) ” I Regret, I have, but one life to give for my country.”
– Prem Ramachandrani
7) “Some Goals are so worthy, It’s Glorious even to fail.”
– Capt. Manoj kumar Pandey
8) “No Sir, I will not abandon my tank, My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.”
– Lt. Arun Kehtarpal
9) ” I won’t die in an Accident or die of any disease, I will go down in glory.”
– Major Sudhir kumar Walia
10) “Ye Dil Maange More”
– Capt. Vikram Batra
11) “You have never lived until You have almost died and for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavour, The protected will never know.”
– Capt. R. Subramanian
12) “May Every Home Produces a son like you, So that the enemy dare not touch the territorial Sanctity of our country.”
– Mother of Lt. Saurav Kalia, Kargil Conflict
Let us not mourn these men who died fighting, Let us thank God, Such heroes lived and give them the respect they deserve. As it is they never expect much from us
Thank you, Dear Indian Army! 🙂